On May 9, my first book, Don’t Lick the Minivan (DLM), is being released.
I need help getting the word out and I can’t do it alone. I have a lot of ideas, want even more, and need help implementing them.
If you ever plan on doing something like this yourself some day, the experience will be invaluable.
Plus, there will be laughter.
Team Member Benefits
If you sign up for the DLM Street Team (and get accepted) this is what you will get:
- A free, electronic review pdf of the book in advance of the publication date
- Exclusive access to me and the other team members in a Private Facebook Group
- The opportunity to interact with other street team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch
- A special THANK YOU with a link to your blog or website on my blog
- A discount code for $20 off the 90-minute humor webinar I am offering on Wednesday, April 24
- A chance to win prizes, including handicrafts from Thailand
Team Member Requirements
As a member of the DLM Street Team you will:
- Read and review the book online (e.g. Amazon, Barnes & Noble, GoodReads, Indigo, and/or your blog)
- Help spread the word about the book in any way you can, to your existing platform and beyond from May 9-19
- Interact with the rest of the street team and participate in the community to help come up with promotion ideas (all ideas are welcome)
If you have the time and the desire, I’d love to have your join the DLM Street Team. Please click here to fill in the form: Join the DLM Street Team.
The winner of the 67% off discount code on the humor webinar I’m teaching is Catherine Burden. Congratulations, Catherine!
For more information on the 90-minute humor webinar I’m teaching, click here: How To Write Funny (Er): 10 Techniques for Writers of Fiction and Nonfiction. Don’t forget to use the discount code “Leanne10” to get $10 off the course.