My little corner of the blogging world is heating up this week.
I’ve been chosen.
I always hoped I’d join an all-star team. I just didn’t think I’d be drafted into the First Annual Blogging All-Star Team. I’m tickled. I’ve been selected for Team Ricky. Our team is in competition against some guy named Rob and his team of flunkies. We want to win (and have fun and introduce you to other bloggers, blah blah blah). Regardless, you have to vote for Team Ricky HERE.
If you’re wondering why you should give us your vote, here are 10 unbeatable reasons:
- I’m grouped with a lot of men. I could go on, but this is a PG blog.
- I’m the only Canadian in the competition. A vote for us is a vote for global dialogue. Or something. Eh?
- I’m the only woman in the competition. A vote for us is a vote for equality (cue sappy but triumphant music).
- Our team captain/coach/big kahuna is Ricky Anderson. His name sounds all-American, but I’m convinced it’s a cover up for his real life as a Ninja.
- We have a guy named Knox McCoy. I’m pretty sure he just swaggered off a Hollywood set of the remake of Dirty Harry.
- Matt Cannon is on our side. Is it me, or does it sound like he’s the latest star on CSI:Knoxville?
- I’m in the company of Tyler Tarver. Can’t you just imagine Tarver on the back of an NHL jersey, maybe the Winnipeg Jets?
- And last but not least is Scott Moore. I can see his name followed by the words “New York Times Bestseller.”
- My name sounds like it belongs on the credits of an adult movie. Maybe you think that’s a reason to vote for us.
- The other team’s names sound like sneezes. Acuff? Furtick? Bless you.
Did I mention you need to vote for us? For Team Ricky? You have to go to some other guy’s blog to do that.
Go on now.
You know you want to.
Did I miss any reasons to vote for Team Ricky?
What would you like to be drafted for?