It’s Search Ironic Mom – that time when I pull up actual phrases that
weird people have searched to get to my blog – and attempt to answer them.
Today’s Search Ironic Mom question concerns poultry, of the recently dead variety.
Dear Dead Chicken Guy:
I don’t have 100 things for you (I had to cook a dead chicken for dinner so I ran out of time), but I did come up with eleven. I’m sure my readers will add another 89 things to do with a dead chicken in the comments section.
In the meantime, with apologies to both the San Diego Chicken and Chicken Little, here are 11 things to do with a dead chicken:
- Use it as pillow stuffing for unwanted guests
- Create a low budget pinata (warning: this is a craft)
- Take it for show and tell … at your workplace
- Use it as a smelly paperweight
- Hang it from your rearview mirror
- Paint it yellow and call it a grapefruit
- Carry it with you as a visual aid for the Why-Did-the-Chicken-Cross-the-Road joke
- Dress it up like Justin Bieber, videotape it, and upload to YouTube
- Use it as ammo for your dead chicken cannon
- Put webbed feet on it and call it a duck
- Blog about it
Your turn: What else can you do with a dead chicken?