I’ve been writing for Nickelodeon for the past six months. And now, at last, their new site is up.
9 Reasons Why You Should Go Check Out NickMom.com
- Your life is chaotic and you desperately need a laugh. (Sorry, I may have been projecting here).
- You want to see bizarre pictures with even more bizarre captions.
- You’re dying to read my first piece there: 9 Similarities Between Being a Mother and Joining a Cult
- You want to check out a whole group of hilarious writers.
- You don’t really want to go back to doing what you were doing before you decided to read this post. Welcome to NickMom.com: Procrastination Station.
- You want to be one of the first people to visit; NickMom has the goal of becoming the top humor site for moms in the world.
- You’re dying to be freaked out by an even bigger version of my avatar on my bio page.
- You want to know why I’ve become known as the double entendre woman (stay tuned for future posts that push the envelope).
- Speaking of pushing things, you like to press my button (see above or in the sidebar).
I am thrilled to be a part of NickMom.com, and I’d be delighted if you left me a comment over there. Or wherever.
And visit NickMom repeatedly; new content goes up several times a day.
Here’s to more laughter in our lives. It’s cheaper than therapy.